Friday, February 20, 2009

The Masked Blogger's Top Ten Movies of All Time

The Top Ten Movies of All Time

If you are a movie buff as am I, you might find the American Film Institute's 10 Top 10 of all time interesting. The lists can be found at http://www.afi.com/10top10/. Not to be outdone, I have compiled my own Top 10 movies of all time. My criteria is based on the following: 1) The list must cover a wide range of genres, 2) I must be willing to watch the movie numerous times, 3) The movie must forever stick in my brain.

10. Grease (Musical)- If you are male and grew up in the 80's, you loved Olivia Newton-John.

9. Hoosiers (Sports)- Redemption, second chances, and basketball.

8. Rounders (Drama)- Was popular before hold'em.

7. The Silence of the Lambs (Horror)- Who's better than Hannibal?

6. The Usual Suspects (Drama/Suspense)- Made Keyser Soze a household name.

5. As Good As It Gets (Comedy/Drama)- 1997's best film, actor, and actress.

4. Caddyshack (Comedy)- "Gunga galunga"

3. Star Wars (Science Fiction)- Made me stop saying, "I hate Sci-Fi"!

2. Godfather (Crime Drama)- Changed the way we view family.

1. The Shawshank Redemption (Drama)- I could listen to Morgan Freeman narrate anything.

1 comment:

I could be wrong, but... said...

Since Grease is on the Masked Blogger's Top 10, this may give you an idea if the blogger is a male or female.

I could be wrong, but...

About Me

My photo
See Rock City, USA, United States