Wednesday, January 14, 2009

10 years and 26 days

I guess it's not a guy thing to write about their wife, but I really don't care. On December 19, 2008, Amy and I celebrated our 10th anniversary together. It's usually tough to do a lot at that time since it's so close to Christmas, but we enjoyed a couple days in Memphis anyway. We stayed in close proximity to Beale Street and took in an NBA game as we watched the Memphis Grizzlies get de-clawed.

SOOOO....

Happy Anniversary - again.(10 Years and 26 days)
To the greatest Mom/Wife/Friend a guy could ever have!















(Pictured Taken on Beale Street 12.19.2008)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jim Miller says, "I agree".

amy said...

Aw, thanks babe. I love you!

On another note, the word verification I have to type in for this comment is "doushe."

???

amy said...

And the first part of my comment was for Brad. Not Jim Miller. Thought I ought to clarify.

About Me

My photo
See Rock City, USA, United States