Tuesday, October 7, 2008

No spin zone...

I have tried to somewhat stay up on the issues of late. With the latest economic crisis, it really doesn't help one to be "up" on the issues or not. The ignorant are getting hosed as much as the informed - and you usually that's the case with anything political. So, that leaves me wondering why do I waste my time? I guess it's somewhat entertaining.

You either love Bill O'Reilly or you hate him. Personally, I think he is very entertaining. I respect him because he doesn't sugarcoat questions with any of his guests whether Dem/Rep. I will have to say that he can be somewhat rude with his guests, but that's all part of the entertainment factor. I do respect his intelligence on most issues. He does make a point of researching everything that he supports. Whether I agree with him or not, I respect him for fact finding. That's a whole lot better than someone saying I support _______ and not have a clue on any issue. Even though Bill is a far cry from be the average, middle income American citizen, I respect him for holding anyone's feet to the fire on their views they push.

On the blog, I will feature a video (or two) of the week that needs your attention.

The first blog is from The O'Reilly factor. In this clip, Bill interviews Barney Frank regarding his supervision of the economic crisis and the misleading information that he continually gave regarding Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. On numerous occasions, Mr. Frank spoke highly of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and assured people that they would not fail. This is one instance in which Bill's rudeness is somewhat justified.
You can click on the video to the right.

Enjoy.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
See Rock City, USA, United States